Wednesday 23 January 2013

flat plan

This is my double page spread flat plan with font and more detail than my basic plan. I have not yet chosen the colours of my magazine but that is the next step I am going to do. By doing this flat plan I learnt that it is hard to make a magazine look full up without going too over the top at the same time. Before I can officially decide how much writing I am going to do and where I am going to position it I need to think of the shots I am going to use for my double page spread to work out how much space I'll have.

This is my front cover flat plan with details such as fonts and the correct positioning. Again I have not decided what colour I am going to use but I am researching what colour R&B magazines normally use. By doing this I have learnt that most r&b magazines use colours like purple, blue, black and white. I am considering using blue for my colour scheme along with white and black but I haven't thought about which parts on the magazine I am going to use these colours on.

This is my contents page flat plan, I have decided to keep it simple as when I interviewed a student and they analysed a magazine they said that they didn't like the contents page because there was too much stuff going on and it made it look messy. I have used the same font throughout my magazine so that it is all linked and looks like it is all one magazine which I think makes it look neat. I changed the positioning of the page lots of times to make it right. By doing this I learnt that cramming all of the stuff on one page was harder than I thought so I got rid of some of the content and put the essential stuff on the page.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment